FIRST VIRTUAL CLASS IS FREE!
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To empower people to become the best possible version of themselves, and celebrate them along the way.
OUR CORE VALUES
At YOGGIC we believe everyone and anyone should have access to the power of yoga. Yoga can be physically, mentally and spiritually transformative. Yoga creates community, and we are all about that! Together we are creating a place for growth and a place where you can challenge yourself. There’s a set of core values we live by, and we want to share them with you.
1) Be authentic: about everything you do and create. Accept yourself and others.
2) Step into action: we back up what we say with action. We walk the talk.
3) Live in integrity: it allows us the clarity when we have to make hard choices.
4) Be courageous: a great quote from Sir. Winston Churchill captures it very well “success is not final, failure is not fatal – it is the courage to continue that counts” in order to achieve great things, you just have to let go of your fears and try!
5) Cultivate love: love is more than just a warm feeling; it is a way of life. It requires acceptance, patience, and above all, daily practice.
6) Empower those around you: helping others realize their abilities and potential, perhaps for the first time.
7) Service first: being of service in our community is both a responsibility and a privilege. We take this very seriously, and believe it to be at the very core of our existence. We are shifting our attention and preoccupation with ourselves, and turning our focus outwards, towards others.
As a locally-owned yoga studio, Yoggic has become the project of many, through the support and encouragement of its owners, teachers and members.
We can't wait to meet you, share in your growth, and share our passion for yoga and community with YOU.
3110 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago, IL 60657, USA